Welcome to our Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Cornwall...Creekside Cottages offers a fine collection of individual waterside, rural and village self catering holiday cottages in Cornwall. Our holiday cottages are located in some of the best areas of Cornwall and some are situated just yards from the seashore, truly a waterside holiday. For Falmouth Cottages, Flushing Cottages, Restronguet Cottages, Mylor Bridge Cottages, or our St Just in Roseland Cottage view our selection of self catering holiday accommodation in Cornwall. Most of our Cornish holiday cottages overlook the water, some are even cut off by the tide once in a while (though only for an hour or two!) and all offer the perfect place from which to enjoy your family holiday in Cornwall. Whatever time of year you choose to visit Cornwall, we have a home away from home which will suit you perfectly.
Just come and relax in one of our Creekside Cottages, somewhere different, somewhere special.
February Half Term, Reduced weekly rates & Short Breaks available.
Winter Short Breaks available.
3 nights @ 70% of the weekly rental
4 nights @ 75% of the weekly rental
5 nights @ 80% of the weekly rental
THE FORESHORE, is set in an idyllic waters-edge setting. For complete peace and tranquillity with a beautifully landscaped enclosed garden gently sloping down to the edge of Mylor Creek.
DELTA COTTAGE, Ben Ainslie's, Olympic Gold Medallists childhood home on Restronguet Creek.
THE PANDORA INN. Come and visit our 13th century thatched waterside Inn.
‘Pub of the Year' in the Cornwall Tourism Awards, Gold for south west tourism pub of the year and pub food of the year 2014/15.
We offer self catering cottages for everyone, from a romantic self catering holiday cottage for two, traditional waterside fisherman’s holiday cottages and luxury self catering holiday houses sleeping from 2 up to 8. Dogs are welcome in many of our Cornish holiday cottages so the whole family can enjoy the beaches and coastline and all that Cornwall has to offer. All our self catering creekside Cornish holiday cottages are situated in stunning locations on the south coast of Cornwall - Falmouth, Restronguet, Mylor Bridge, Feock, Flushing and St Just in Roseland. Waterside Cottages, Creekside Cottages, Village & Rural Cottages, available throughout the year, just come and relax.
- Weir Orchard, Restronguet Weir
- £100.00 per week discount offered for only 2 people staying during January & February 2016.
- The Foreshore, Mylor Bridge
- £200.00 Discount per week offered for upto 4 people staying from January 4th - 19th March 2016.
More offers >
- Chyandour, St Just in Roseland
- Chyandour is a contemporary house recently constructed and furnished to a 5 star standard, situated in the quiet creek-side village of St Just in Roseland, with dramatic views over the Carrick Roads towards Mylor Harbour. Situated on the unspoilt Roseland peninsular the area is an excellent location for exploring all of Cornwall.